Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is the What: Chapters 1-12

At first when I started to read this book I thought that I I wouldn't like it. I mean the dude gets robbed in the first two pages of the book. I thought," Aww, not another depressing book." However, I was pretty surprised that I started wanting to find out what was going to happen next. So, as the story goes on and he starts to tell the story of his escape from civil war, it got really interesting. It was cool to see how different the cultures are. Especially, when I read about the bike, when they didn't know if they should unwrap it or not. I heard from other people that this book was boring, but I found out that once you start to really put yourself in the character's shoes and see it from their point of view, you almost don't want to stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment